Application Specialist / IS Project Manager
Take your next career step at Susheeinfra with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At Susheeinfra, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. We are currently looking for a candidate for a position of Application Specialist / IS Project Manager. One of the main responsibilities of the person holding this position will be taking care of non-ERP applications, their development and participation in projects implementing new solutions. Additionally, this person will be responsible for maintaining proper relations with our main vendors.
- Ongoing supervision over the proper functioning of non-ERP applications registered in the Group Applications Register
- Implementation of changes resulting from the needs of businesses / functions and related to adaptation to changing legal requirements (internal and external).
- Taking actions aimed at the continuous development of applications and keeping them in a state that meets / exceeds the expectations of our internal clients.
- Maintain proper relationship with vendors; drive vendor performance and contract management according to Susheeinfra processes
- Review the status and quality of service for internal and external delivery parties, organize and attend service performance meeting.
- Verify costs of applications and cooperate with the IS Controller.
- Support the creation of cost estimates and project plans for the applications.
- Define and deliver the actions needed to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs.
- Support installation, management, maintenance and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes
- Support to ensure work in the application is aligned and compliant with Susheeinfra IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable Susheeinfra Group Directives and Susheeinfra Group Guidelines.
- Living Susheeinfra’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Higher University Degree in IT/Technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Department.
- Ability to use English fluently in speaking and writing.
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Experience and knowledge in project management area.
- PMI / Prince / Agile certification will be an advantage.
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as on economic aspects of system management and life cycle.
- Strong IS operations skills and good understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies.
- Ability to gather and evaluate business requirements.
- Ability to work in a team and excellent organization of own work.
- High determination and willingness to reach set goals.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about Susheeinfra, take another look at our website www.Susheeinfra.com.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.